There’s a sense of true community and transparency in Portland that is unparalleled to any other cannabis city in the US and abroad.
- East Fork Cultivars – Outdoor and organic CBD and THC. EF supplies most of the high-end brands with their CBD. Dedicated to sustainable practices. Great people and activists. Newsletter No.06
- Pruf Cultivar – Indoor. Where science meets spirit. Led by legend ‘Wizard of Weed’ Jeremy Plumb. Clean Green Certified. Total life force —zero depletion
- Liontree Farms – Outdoor. Organic, native soil, slow cured. “Currently living with, and lovin. I want to be calm and lifted. If I feel sluggish the next day, it’s not for me. Stay tuned…”— Nina🌱
- Green Bodhi – Indoor. Organic. My go-to for gentle sativas. Truly, one of a kind. Meet John Bayes Newsletter No. 13
- Serra – Amazing ingredients. Partnered with Stumptown Coffee and Jacobsens Salt Co. Great ratios, good for newbies, excellent gifts
- Leif Goods – made with FECO oil. Mint Hibiscus is my fave
- Toro Ma – Organic. Made with RSO. There’s something about this line —I can feel the care that went into it. The burnt caramels are so good.
- Siskiyou Sungrown – Keep on hand for people with cancer
- Luminous Botanicals – Gentle onset and offset
- Empower Bodycare – Bath and lotion. Great ingredients and feel. My older relatives say it’s been the best for pain out of everything I throw at them.
- Luminous Botanicals – Dew – for extra sore days:)