There’s a sense of true community and transparency in Portland that is unparalleled to any other cannabis city in the US and abroad.
- East Fork Cultivars – Outdoor and organic CBD and THC. EF supplies most of the high-end brands with their CBD. Dedicated to sustainable practices. Great people and activists. Newsletter No.06
- Pruf Cultivar – Indoor. Where science meets spirit. Led by legend ‘Wizard of Weed’ Jeremy Plumb. Clean Green Certified. Total life force —zero depletion. Moments that exceeded all expectations.
- Liontree Farms – Organic, native soil, slow cured. “Currently living with, and lovin. I want to be calm and lifted. If I feel sluggish the next day, it’s not for me. Stay tuned…”— Nina🌱
- Serra – Amazing ingredients. Partnered with Stumptown Coffee and Jacobsens Salt Co. Great ratios, good for newbies, excellent gifts
- Gron Chocolate – Great starter kits, top-notch ingredients and smart ratios. Rasberry is my fave
- Leif Goods – made with FECO oil. Mint Hibiscus is my fave
- Toro Ma – Organic. Made with RSO. “There’s something about this line. I can feel the care that went into it. Currently sampling their latest additions. For me, edibles are not often. On planes, extreme painful small talk events and in lieu of a pain reliever. Stay tuned…” — Nina 🌱
- Siskiyou Sungrown – Keep on hand for people with cancer
- Luminous Botanicals – Gentle onset and offset
- Empower Bodycare – Bath and lotion. Great ingredients and feel. My older relatives say it’s been the best for pain out of everything I throw at them.
- Luminous Botanicals – Dew – for extra sore days:)